Monday, August 21, 2006

International Times

Giving my age away a bit, but I kinda grew up on this mag, well from round about 1971 onwards. The wikipedia entry is about the most comprehensible explanation I could find. Somone's put a website but this has to be some of the most awful design / markup I've seen in the last 10 years. You can get a flavour of the idealistic, psychedelic, vaguely political, cross-cultural scattergun content from this archive page.
Sadly, it's summat I doubt could ever work in this day and age. It's the same sense of loss I feel for what Glastonbury once was and what it's become now. However, if the content owners ever want a half-decent site for their huge amount of content that I suppose is mouldering away in a warehouse somewhere, they know where to come. Providing it's on a strictly non-commercial basis, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home